Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
SKYWARS - A COMPLETELY NEW GAMEMODE
MAP CHANGES AND MORE!

My idea is to make the middle islands the source of most fights as they are bigger and better for competitive PvP.

New RUSHER Kit, Perfect for those players who want some action on the middle islands and access to the most loot in the middle. It is also perfect for the players who like to eliminate nearby teams and players quickly!
-Leather Chest plate
-Leather Boots
-Stone Sword
-16 Wooden Blocks
-Starting with speed 1 affect for 30 seconds

^^ I have already posted this in Efcluke's 'New kit ideas' post.

New Savage Kit!, This kit is ideal for players who like to get high kill games and fight multiple players at once!
-Iron Chestplate
-Stone Axe
-Saturation affect upon kill

MAP CHANGES
I loved the changes made to the 'Glass' solo map on the Cubecraft server. In case people don't know what happened to this map basically multiple mini-middles were added which made it a lot easier to get to the middle. This made this map a lot more enjoyable as games were a lot more fast paced and enjoyable.

I want to suggest a mini middle feature in all (Or at least a lot more) of the the existing Skywars maps. They are quite easy to add and make the game a lot better for all players.
maxresdefault.jpg

^ Skywars map, 'Trees'. As you can see the middle is very small and very far away. This means it takes a long time to get through all islands which makes the game boring. Also the middle is very small, which makes PvP difficult and often frustrating. Also islands are very small which makes games very difficult and boring.

Middle Chest Items Improved
This encourages players to rush the middle due to the promise of better gear and more of it. And because of this it leads to more conflict in the middle islands.

@Efcluke94 @rubik_cube_man @johncoles @andyschofie

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 16.19.47.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 16.19.47.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 93

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I want an skywars update
But changing the map trees would ruin it completely. The mid is not war away and not small, because there's enough pvp space.

Very weird to see now a suggestion of the map, That everything is bad, and When it was new it was just good. I prever like the map now How it is and don't see any changes to it.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I want an skywars update
But changing the map trees would ruin it completely. The mid is not war away and not small, because there's enough pvp space.

Very weird to see now a suggestion of the map, That everything is bad, and When it was new it was just good. I prever like the map now How it is and don't see any changes to it.
I have used trees as an example and maybe it isn't the best. But look at the attached file, map 'Stars'. It is horrible to play on because of it's size and the difficulty players have building to middle.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
-Leather Chest plate
-Leather Boots
-Stone Sword
-16 Wooden Blocks
Too powerful, basically a mix of Builder, Scout, Swordsman and an additional piece of armour.

New Savage Kit!, This kit is ideal for players who like to get high kill games and fight multiple players at once!
-Iron Chestplate
-Stone Axe
WAY too powerful. Nothing could compete with this.

MAP CHANGES
I loved the changes made to the 'Glass' solo map on the Cubecraft server. In case people don't know what happened to this map basically multiple mini-middles were added which made it a lot easier to get to the middle. This made this map a lot more enjoyable as games were a lot more fast paced and enjoyable.

I want to suggest a mini middle feature in all (Or at least a lot more) of the the existing Skywars maps. They are quite easy to add and make the game a lot better for all players.
Although the changes to Glass were great, I don't want all of the maps to have something like that. I really like the maps where mid is somewhat far away, as it encourages cycling through the islands. If mid was closer to the spawning islands, speed bridging would get you to mid in literally 3 seconds.

This encourages players to rush the middle due to the promise of better gear and more of it. And because of this it leads to more conflict in the middle islands.
As long as the middle island doesn't completely outclass the island chests, I'm okay with this. I believe @Dotsially made a suggestion regarding this feature a while ago, along with lots of other Skywars suggestions.

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
There's already rushing kits: Scout and Swordsman, so the Rusher Kit isn't needed.

Savage Kit's saturation effect would be insane on 1.9+. Plus there's an iron golem kit which you gives you an iron chestplate anyway and you're bound to find a weapon in your islands chests anyway so this kit isn't really needed either.

I agree with your map layouts though, the one thing i dislike about the current maps apart from a few are that they have no flow and is too knockback based. Having access to mid makes games so much better (glass, tiaga, snowy, etc).

If mid chests were to have higher tier items the number of them would have to be reduced massively. Glass, for example has like 10+ chests at mid, with 4 diamond blocks and i think 4 gold blocks. Imagine how stacked you would get if all those chests were higher tier. I think higher tier chests should only be implemented as a chest refill ONLY at mid whilst on spawn islands their chests are refilled with the normal tier chests after a certain time.

Reactions: diogo

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
MAP CHANGES AND MORE!

My idea is to make the middle islands the source of most fights as they are bigger and better for competitive PvP.

New RUSHER Kit, Perfect for those players who want some action on the middle islands and access to the most loot in the middle. It is also perfect for the players who like to eliminate nearby teams and players quickly!
-Leather Chest plate
-Leather Boots
-Stone Sword
-16 Wooden Blocks

-Iron Chestplate
-Stone Axe

MAP CHANGES

maxresdefault.jpg

^ Skywars map, 'Trees'. As you can see the middle is very small and very far away. This means it takes a long time to get through all islands which makes the game boring. Also the middle is very small, which makes PvP difficult and often frustrating. Also islands are very small which makes games very difficult and boring.

MAP CHANGES AND MORE!

-Leather Chest plate
-Leather Boots
-Stone Sword
-16 Wooden Blocks

-Iron Chestplate
-Stone Axe

MAP CHANGES

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, Nice creative ideas keep on the good work you got a seriously 1+ from me!

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I agree with this suggestion very much
Making the middle more a priority will make the game very fun
In past experience the maps that are more difficult to get to mid are longer and less fun.
I enjoy the maps that have some sort of bridge to get to middle
Plz add this to skywars

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
There's already rushing kits: Scout and Swordsman, so the Rusher Kit isn't needed.

Savage Kit's saturation effect would be insane on 1.9+. Plus there's an iron golem kit which you gives you an iron chestplate anyway and you're bound to find a weapon in your islands chests anyway so this kit isn't really needed either.

The Savage Kit is for players who get annoyed when they are cleaned by someone because they don't have time to eat. Of course this kit could be altered to be make fairer.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I agree with this suggestion very much
Making the middle more a priority will make the game very fun
In past experience the maps that are more difficult to get to mid are longer and less fun.
I enjoy the maps that have some sort of bridge to get to middle
Plz add this to skywars
I'm with you.

Reactions: MClicious
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom