• yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
(Just tips no hate) I would recommend using less unneeded edits and more cutting to parts with lots of action, with unneeded edits I mean the deepfrying edits at the beginning for example, you actually don’t even need to keep the loading screen in because it’s boring. Again, just tips no hate : )

Reactions: Waligug

Waligug

Jan 28, 2020
(Just tips no hate) I would recommend using less unneeded edits and more cutting to parts with lots of action, with unneeded edits I mean the deepfrying edits at the beginning for example, you actually don’t even need to keep the loading screen in because it’s boring. Again, just tips no hate : )
Yeah, I appreiciate all feedback, this intro did go on a little long this time sorry about that!

Reactions: Dokter

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
In my opinion, they're fun and useful (the edits in the begin)

Feb 18, 2020
It's a good idea but there would have to be new maps implemented into the game to support this and on top of that I think it should then be made into a separate game from normal sky wars, but overall it could work. Especially for the people who maybe aren't good at building but are good fighting.

(And yes I'm thinking a whole new gamemode and not just your challenge which I might try myself)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom