• yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
(Just tips no hate) I would recommend using less unneeded edits and more cutting to parts with lots of action, with unneeded edits I mean the deepfrying edits at the beginning for example, you actually don’t even need to keep the loading screen in because it’s boring. Again, just tips no hate : )

Reactions: Waligug

Waligug

Jan 28, 2020
(Just tips no hate) I would recommend using less unneeded edits and more cutting to parts with lots of action, with unneeded edits I mean the deepfrying edits at the beginning for example, you actually don’t even need to keep the loading screen in because it’s boring. Again, just tips no hate : )
Yeah, I appreiciate all feedback, this intro did go on a little long this time sorry about that!

Reactions: Dokter

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
In my opinion, they're fun and useful (the edits in the begin)

Feb 18, 2020
It's a good idea but there would have to be new maps implemented into the game to support this and on top of that I think it should then be made into a separate game from normal sky wars, but overall it could work. Especially for the people who maybe aren't good at building but are good fighting.

(And yes I'm thinking a whole new gamemode and not just your challenge which I might try myself)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom