Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deathdragon206

Oct 26, 2013
Virginia ^_^
The reason i dont play skywars alot: Within 10 seconds of the countdown, someone is in my base. Its annoying. I think there should be after the countdown 30 seconds where you cant build outside of your island, so people will have time to get all their stuff and put their armor on.

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
That's a good idea except then I'll loose my mojo !!! That's the most important part of getting a kill fast and easy. Then they can't be noobs and hide

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
The reason i dont play skywars alot: Within 10 seconds of the countdown, someone is in my base. Its annoying. I think there should be after the countdown 30 seconds where you cant build outside of your island, so people will have time to get all their stuff and put their armor on.
Try to be more quick, or swap places with them, how about you try to build to someone before they build to you? Or go on a larger map?

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
that's the most important step of winning....... u cant take that away xD either get loot faster (use both left and right button) or get a good kit.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
I don't like this suggestion.. I like picking tank+swords (Yes I'm an obsidian) then quickly getting blocks and builds straight away

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Nah, it's destroying a skill/strategy of the game. If you can't handle spawn kills, you need to be more swift and aware of your surroundings. ;) Good luck next time.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Nah ... I get sword kit and build right away... it's a good idea if you want a kill, and 2x more stuff.
I just take my time and get everything in the chest and by the time I build over, they are in their chests xD big nubs

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom