Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkyWars Building Timer

Oct 26, 2013
Virginia ^_^
The reason i dont play skywars alot: Within 10 seconds of the countdown, someone is in my base. Its annoying. I think there should be after the countdown 30 seconds where you cant build outside of your island, so people will have time to get all their stuff and put their armor on.

Peat53

Apr 28, 2014
That's a good idea except then I'll loose my mojo !!! That's the most important part of getting a kill fast and easy. Then they can't be noobs and hide

OrangeGE

Jan 21, 2014
The reason i dont play skywars alot: Within 10 seconds of the countdown, someone is in my base. Its annoying. I think there should be after the countdown 30 seconds where you cant build outside of your island, so people will have time to get all their stuff and put their armor on.
Try to be more quick, or swap places with them, how about you try to build to someone before they build to you? Or go on a larger map?

SpritySpritz

Mar 26, 2014
that's the most important step of winning....... u cant take that away xD either get loot faster (use both left and right button) or get a good kit.

Oceanical

Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Nah, it's destroying a skill/strategy of the game. If you can't handle spawn kills, you need to be more swift and aware of your surroundings. ;) Good luck next time.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

amikyu wrote on xlqurens's profile.
minnie :)
amikyu wrote on Celien_03's profile.
thx for the follow! <33
Trampauline wrote on Celien_03's profile.
Thanks for following babe
amikyu wrote on Trampauline's profile.
thx for the follow! ❤
Trampauline wrote on amikyu's profile.
WOW THANKS FOR FOLLOWING <333
Top Bottom