Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PancakeBoi283

Feb 8, 2021
Hello,
I would like to host an eggwars and a skywars tournament on February 28
Please post in this thread if you would like to participate
I will be participating in the eggwars tournament with partner King Gidorah845 and I will be participating in the skywars tournament with partner TeezRexo
Both tournaments will be in overpowered items. I will give out the rules 2 days before the tourny. Add me on discord so we can discuss rules Username:PancakeBoi#6423
Good luck everyone

Last edited:

yoyodebes

Jan 5, 2021
Hello,
I will be participating in the eggwars tournament with partner King Gidorah845 and I will be participating in the skywars tournament with partner TeezRexo
Both tournaments will be in overpowered items. I will give out the rules 2 days before the tourny. Add me on discord so we can discuss rules Username:PancakeBoi283#6423
Good luck everyone
Looks super cool! But i play on java is there any way i can join?

PancakeBoi283

Feb 8, 2021
Looks super cool! But i play on java is there any way i can join?
Idk maybe the only problem is you wont be able to do the tourny like I was planning. Which is getting into a party, joining teams of 4, and then points will be awarded based on your performance

PancakeBoi283

Feb 8, 2021
I just wanted to give an update on the bracket so far. Currently, we need 1 more team to get a 4 person bracket and 5 more teams to get an 8 person bracket. Ebee and Phoenix will be paired with Pancake and Rexo, and Musk and Tusk's opponent is TBD

manoloyolo12

Feb 17, 2021
Hello,
Both tournaments will be in overpowered items. I will give out the rules 2 days before the tourny. Add me on discord so we can discuss rules Username:PancakeBoi283#6423
Good luck everyone
Hello i want to join the tournament my name in mc is manoloyolo12 and my partners name is Sir Palmar but i cant add u on discord my discord name is Manolo#5440 and our team name is kaaskoppen

d4vid

Feb 21, 2021
Hello,
Both tournaments will be in overpowered items. I will give out the rules 2 days before the tourny. Add me on discord so we can discuss rules Username:PancakeBoi#6423
Good luck everyone
Can I still join if yes the team name is S&D my user is D4vdStr8nYou and my friends name is Santi on wii975

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom