Skywars and Eggwars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SirFly, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirFly

SirFly Member

So i know this most likey will not happen but i want to put it out there. On skywars and eggwars a good idea maybe is if there are 2 people, or 2 teams left and they both dont have eggs. After some time If they could be teleported to some area to fight it out because I know campings a strat but when you have someone running the whole game or when people break the rulesand build a skytower these games go on forever.

2. Buuuddy

Buuuddy Mod Staff Member Moderator

Buuuddy
    Mod
    Like a deathmatch? If so, no thanks. A deathmatch would ruin the purpose of Skywars and Eggwars. There always are ways to outsmart campers so this should not be added in my opinion. :)

Lezappen and SirFly like this.
  3. Younisco

Younisco Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Younisco
    Sr. Mod
    As said above, a deathmatch ruins the gameplay for the opposing teams. If your egg is broken, or if you are the final person in your team, it kind of forces you to play a lot more defensively and catching your enemies off guard. This will mean that there is a big disadvantage for a defensive player. Yes, there are campers, but all campers can be easily tricked and killed.

4. Power Ranger

Power Ranger Mod Staff Member Moderator

Power_Ranger
    Mod
    Ehh deathmatches would not be good imo for eggwars but possibly for skywars as people camp a whole lot more in that and its harder to evade camping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.