Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add no gravestone voting option

• Total voters

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Title says it all, I would like to see a voting option to remove the gravestones when killing players. It’s so much better in my opinion, it’s so satisfying to kill a player and all their loot drop, that will be even more satisfying when 1.15 comes out. I dislike the idea of gravestones especially if you hit one during PvP, it’ll put you at a disadvantage. Those things should not be in SkyWars

Reactions: ElGera16

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello,
I think it’s for the better that gravestones stay, because when someone’s kills another player, they might not want the loot. But if they run into it, they collect all of the loot. And you also don’t need get to pick items when they are dropped on the ground. For example you have 2 stacks of wood, and you already have a stack so you don’t want any more because you’re inventory is almost full. But there’s a golden apple in the pile that you want, so you have to get the wood to get the apple.
Sure, it might be satisfying having an explosion of loot when you kill another player, but I think it’s for the better that we have lootable gravestones instead. I’m not sure I like the idea of voting aswell, because it would get really annoying for the players like the gravestones.
But anyways, thanks for the suggestion :)

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
I play on java and if people drop their loot you automatically collect it by coming close and you have to reorganize your inventory again. I’ve always really liked the gravestones/loot chests in bedrock because it’s easy to just collect the things you want. I don’t have a problem with reorganizing my inventory so I won’t make a thread on it but believe me when I say the gravestones are very useful :)

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
I do not think so. it's a nice addition to CubeCraft. And it also ensures that you do not immediately pick up everything from that other player. It keeps everything in order. I personally like that very much.

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
I like them, but sometimes they are a tad laggy, especcially when I'm playing on mobile or console instead of my pc. Personally I think if they made them so you had to break the gravestone and it would drop the loot (aka tap on them with pickaxe/axe or anything except your sword or hand, it would work way better.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I actually really like the idea of the gravestones, it's unique (as of what I have seen) and it gives something extra to the game. I do understand that it's frustrating for some to constantly click on the gravestone to get items from the player who died and that it could lead to getting killed by someone without you even noticing but that's a bit the same with chests although chests are a part of the game and gravestones are an addition to the Bedrock version.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom