Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
I play a lot of skywars, and I recently found out I have 16000 points ready to be spent. I want to get some of those abilities but I'm not sure which ones I should go for. Any recommendations?

Reactions: gerxh and LlTE

Roodrii

Mar 16, 2020
Spain
I play a lot of skywars, and I recently found out I have 16000 points ready to be spent. I want to get some of those abilities but I'm not sure which ones I should go for. Any recommendations?
Yes, the speed kit and ption heal kits then projectile magnet. I already have 3600wins in solo skywars

Reactions: gerxh

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I recommend you the treasure void abilitie, the reduce fall one and the triple arrow one (I don't know their names). In my opinion, these three are pretty useful on Skywars.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
So personally I would say that the 'good abilities' are (ranked from best to least good):
  • Aggressive mode (More damage is always great)
  • Adrenaline boost (great when running away, speed is also very good while fighting, more knockback)
  • Tripple arrow shot (great to shoot people of bridges when your aim is off)
  • Projectile tank skin (less damage by projectiles is always useful especially against spammers)
  • Fire resistance (great against people using lava buckets)
  • Mining luck (useful for mining maps that don't have enough diamonds, like music, Mario, Viking, swamp possibly trees etc. and single-player maps)
  • Featherweight (not terribly useful in most situations, however, it might save you some critical health)
  • Quick heal (not terribly useful as eating is probably quicker, but with adrenaline boost, while running might make a quick comeback)
The abilities I would get if you have bought most of the above are (also ranked):
  • Autosmelt (this can be super useful on basic, you could mine iron and don't need to build a furnace to save time, but again, it is a bit of a rare use-case)
  • Enderproof (a bit rare to be very useful, but still a nice bonus)
  • Projectile magnet (I would personally recommend to just dodge arrows, but if you do get it, it might give you a few extra arrows when low)
And finally abilities I think aren't good at all:
  • Extra protection (only once per game, can get on useless peaces of armour, plus protection will only grant you like 4% damage reduction, which isn't that much and finally kit enchanter is also an option).
  • Lumberjack luck (you can just find wood in chests ore mine a few extra trees)
  • Pirate (loot appears to be pretty trash)
  • Void treasure (a lot of the time it is just a useless item.
I would also note that a lot of the higher level upgrades are really expensive. For example, you can get ALL abilities to level 5 for about 40k or fully upgrade ONE for the same price. The upgrade gain of that one ability is only around 6-12% more chance to activate the ability, which might be nice, but considering the cumulative advantage you get by upgrading all the other abilities to level 5 is just dwarfing that.

So what I would do is to start upgrading a few on the first list (I ranked them, but just check for yourself which you think is best for your playstyle) and get them to level 5. The Ones you really like might be good to get to level 6. (this will cost you about 25k)

Next, consider the other abilities from the other list and upgrade those to level 5. (this will cost you another 5k)

Then, go back to the first list and start upgrading them to level 6 and 7, do the same with the second list. (the first list will cost another 40k to level 6 and another 80k to level 7. The second list will cost about 10k to level 6 and 15k to level 7)

Finally, upgrade them all to level 8 and do the same with the second list. (This will cost a total of 230k)

You could after that also consider upgrading the 'trash abilities' if skywars is the only game you play, but I would personally just leave them, I just don't think they are worth it.
I posted this to a similar question also you can check out this thread for an excel sheet that you can use to plan your spendings.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
The best ability you have to upgrade it to the max, it inflicts you more damage when you have less than 5 hearts.
1597384771432.png

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
My opinion is that you should spent in 3 arrows shots and the thing that when you are low of health you have a percentage (%) of doing more damage.

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
i have maximum the ability of speed, is say, you kill a one player and you received speed, that is good ability

D

Deleted member 469419

I'd personally like the idea of adding new abilities as @Skqrrt said.

I know it's so late, but suggest you improve all little by little.

Reactions: Skqrrt
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: