Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everyone everyone loves skywars (most of them) and everybody knows there are abilities, but maybe there may be a new abilities, for example, if you kill someone to get 2 hearts and if you upgrade that you suddenly get 4 hearts Get a comment here if you have any questions

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Honestly I think we have enough abilities for Skywars and the abilities we have now are good, I don't think we need new or better ones.

Reactions: Milkyy

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone everyone loves skywars (most of them) and everybody knows there are abilities, but maybe there may be a new abilities, for example, if you kill someone to get 2 hearts and if you upgrade that you suddenly get 4 hearts Get a comment here if you have any questions
I think that two hearts are good but if upgrade it and than you get four hearts i'm not a big fan of that but when you kill someone that you get two hearts that is a good idea beacaus in Skywars(most in Solo) you have cleaners and when you get the two extra hearts that can be usefull.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I think that two harts are good but if upgrade it and than you get four hearts i'm not a big fan of that but when you kill someone that you get two hearts that is a good idea beacaus in Skywars(most in Solo) you have cleaners and when you get the two extra hearts that can be usefull.
Yep you're right 4 hearts are too many

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
DodelijkeNoobs those abilities are already in the 2 pages so they aren't going to add that.
I have notiticed that you are new on the forums. Idk What you mean with 'those abilities are already in the 2 pages' can you explain me? And you tag anyone with @ And than his name.

Be active

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I have notiticed that you are new on the forums. Idk What you mean with 'those abilities are already in the 2 pages' can you explain me? And you tag anyone with @ And than his name.

Be active
@DodelijkeNoob The ability to have less fire damadge is already on the second page whit abibilities and there is an ability that gives you less damadge from arrows.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom