Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pichifino

Dec 14, 2014
Skywars abilites was an exelent idea but i think you should include a "remube abilitie" for example i think the pirate abilitie dont do anithing and i spend 2500 points upgrande it so if i dont like it i use the remube abilitie to remove this abilitie and to recover my points.
Thanks for reading and please change that.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I don't know which ability you're referring to, but this will probably never happen since a player could max out one ability and use it all game, and then remove it afterwards to get his / her points back. If you're in need of points though, the new gamemode 'Tower defenders' is amazing.

pichifino

Dec 14, 2014
I mean, for example i purchase and upgrande de booster abiliti and i tri it but i dont like it, so if i dont wn¡ant it and i purchase it a couldnt do anything i have to have it in all the games played in skywars, maybe a "turn off-on" option will be ok, like the turn off-on friends request option

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I mean, for example i purchase and upgrande de booster abiliti and i tri it but i dont like it, so if i dont wn¡ant it and i purchase it a couldnt do anything i have to have it in all the games played in skywars, maybe a "turn off-on" option will be ok, like the turn off-on friends request option
You mean if you were to no longer want the ability? I suppose it would be possible to implement a way of enabling or disabling certain abilities when you don't want to use them, but you would probably not get refunded, and every ability provides some form of benefit that you don't get with its absence, so I don't know why you would ever want to disable them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(