Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi I'm Mega

Wow, we hit 3.000 wins in solo skywars 2 days ago and I thought it was time to edit further to my special. Here it is. It costed my a lot of time to sync things properly and make the video also a bit funny. That's why I put some hackusations in it 40 to be exactly. ;)
Anyways, hopefully you will enjoy this video. [For the people who are interested how many wins I have right now, it are 3100 :P]

Thank you
Have a great day! ^-^
-MegaCool

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
That part when you showed all the people calling you hacker killed me.
But congrats on 3000 wins, must be hard.
What is your texture pack? Its sexy.

Reactions: Megaaa

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
That part when you showed all the people calling you hacker killed me.
But congrats on 3000 wins, must be hard.
What is your texture pack? Its sexy.
It’s actually a mix of 2 texture packs. The swords are from the CrabADerp pack and everything else is from the JustSayGG pack.

One week for 800 wins?! That's insane!
It’s insane yes, but I wanted to get 1000 wins in 1 week. Unfortunately last weekend I hadn’t the feeling of tryharding for it because I already achieved a big number. But I can ensure you, my next vacation I will have, I will try to get 1000 wins in 1 week.

Reactions: Sulphate

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
It’s actually a mix of 2 texture packs. The swords are from the CrabADerp pack and everything else is from the JustSayGG pack.

It’s insane yes, but I wanted to get 1000 wins in 1 week. Unfortunately last weekend I hadn’t the feeling of tryharding for it because I already achieved a big number. But I can ensure you, my next vacation I will have, I will try to get 1000 wins in 1 week.
Well best of luck with it! :D If you ever want someone to play with, just message me :)

Reactions: Megaaa
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom