Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
Hellooo, just a random suggestion I think that a double drop for all crops should be added such as when you break carrots there’s a chance for it to also drop a golden carrot I think that this should happen for all the crops.... For example if you break 100 wheat, 1 bread would also drop (This would happen for all crops including Beetroot- Beetroot Soup would drop ect) please let me know your thoughts an opinions :DD

*Sorry if it’s badly explained* 😅

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Golden Carrots and Poisonous Potatoes are just Minecraft vanilla drops when harvesting. It is not logical that a bread would drop while harvesting a wheat crop, as well as it doesn't improve the gameplay or add anything of value to the game, hence I disagree with your suggestion. 😁

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
Golden Carrots and Poisonous Potatoes are just Minecraft vanilla drops when harvesting. It is not logical that a bread would drop while harvesting a wheat crop, as well as it doesn't improve the gameplay or add anything of value to the game, hence I disagree with your suggestion. 😁
Thanks for the reply! Yep I used bread as a random example 😅 I understand and some what agree with your point as it wouldn’t improve the gameplay however it will be an added bonus thanks for the suggestion I appreciate it lol

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom