Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
Hellooo, just a random suggestion I think that a double drop for all crops should be added such as when you break carrots there’s a chance for it to also drop a golden carrot I think that this should happen for all the crops.... For example if you break 100 wheat, 1 bread would also drop (This would happen for all crops including Beetroot- Beetroot Soup would drop ect) please let me know your thoughts an opinions :DD

*Sorry if it’s badly explained* 😅

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Golden Carrots and Poisonous Potatoes are just Minecraft vanilla drops when harvesting. It is not logical that a bread would drop while harvesting a wheat crop, as well as it doesn't improve the gameplay or add anything of value to the game, hence I disagree with your suggestion. 😁

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
Golden Carrots and Poisonous Potatoes are just Minecraft vanilla drops when harvesting. It is not logical that a bread would drop while harvesting a wheat crop, as well as it doesn't improve the gameplay or add anything of value to the game, hence I disagree with your suggestion. 😁
Thanks for the reply! Yep I used bread as a random example 😅 I understand and some what agree with your point as it wouldn’t improve the gameplay however it will be an added bonus thanks for the suggestion I appreciate it lol

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom