Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Craeonkie

Member
Apr 12, 2020
25
20
19
26
I would like to suggest being able to at least get enchants on tools capped to 5 EACH so that I can get 5 for example sharpness five and looting 5 on my sword. You could make it so that we can only get less of other enchants but I feel like 5 is too small of a cap for enchants. Sorry if my suggestion has been repeated before
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom