Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
Hey! I would just like some opinions if you agree or not and why :D so, For Skyblock it would be great to have a way of seeing competition of others such as the amount of coins they have and the way (the player) would be able to see this is by either having a leaderboard in the Skyblock Hub or when the player types a command such as /leaderboard and the data and information would come up in chat.

Please let me know your thoughts thanks!

~Jakeaccount2860

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey! I would just like some opinions if you agree or not and why :D so, For Skyblock it would be great to have a way of seeing competition of others such as the amount of coins they have and the way (the player) would be able to see this is by either having a leaderboard in the Skyblock Hub or when the player types a command such as /leaderboard and the data and information would come up in chat.

~Jakeaccount2860
I'd love to see this! Since they've recently added Skyblock stats it would be nice to be able to compare them with other players

Reactions: jakeaccount2860

duckykansal

Oct 10, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him

~Jakeaccount2860
I think there should be leaderboard for the most amount of coins

Reactions: jakeaccount2860
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom