Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
Hey! I would just like some opinions if you agree or not and why :D so, For Skyblock it would be great to have a way of seeing competition of others such as the amount of coins they have and the way (the player) would be able to see this is by either having a leaderboard in the Skyblock Hub or when the player types a command such as /leaderboard and the data and information would come up in chat.

Please let me know your thoughts thanks!

~Jakeaccount2860

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey! I would just like some opinions if you agree or not and why :D so, For Skyblock it would be great to have a way of seeing competition of others such as the amount of coins they have and the way (the player) would be able to see this is by either having a leaderboard in the Skyblock Hub or when the player types a command such as /leaderboard and the data and information would come up in chat.

~Jakeaccount2860
I'd love to see this! Since they've recently added Skyblock stats it would be nice to be able to compare them with other players

Reactions: jakeaccount2860

duckykansal

Oct 10, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him

~Jakeaccount2860
I think there should be leaderboard for the most amount of coins

Reactions: jakeaccount2860
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom