Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
After 8 hours of playing i have a few suggestions:
- Make a coin balance for the group together so you can actually work together in growing. If not i suggest making a way to share coins with other players in the profile.
- Make a leaderboard with the level of each profile. The level is decided by the value of the blocks currently placed on the island. My suggestion for the leaderboard itself is that you see the name of the profile and if you hover over it you see its members, though this may ask some time to develop.
- Make a feature to visit other people's profiles if they made it publicly visible, so you can show you island to friends and guests.
- Make the profiles so the owner can kick the other players.

I hope you think about implementing these (or some derivations)!

Caliditas

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
- Make a coin balance for the group together so you can actually work together in growing. If not i suggest making a way to share coins with other players in the profile.
HERE

Make a leaderboard with the level of each profile. The level is decided by the value of the blocks currently placed on the island. My suggestion for the leaderboard itself is that you see the name of the profile and if you hover over it you see its members, though this may ask some time to develop.
/baltop suggestion

- Make a feature to visit other people's profiles if they made it publicly visible, so you can show you island to
friends and guests.
HERE

- Make the profiles so the owner can kick the other players.
HERE

3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom