Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 10, 2021
Hello! I'm asking for a sort of "leaderboard" kinda thing, like possibly something in the skyblock lobby.
Im thinking more like, things on it like
Coal mined
Iron mined
Lapis mined
Etc,
And
Wheat farmed
Potatoes farmed, stuff like that,
And have the top players
Possibly also have your score.
And if you do implement this, add it so it says stuff li,e how much the top player has mined/farmed.
I'd love to see this implemented.

Thanks for reading!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I'm asking for a sort of "leaderboard" kinda thing, like possibly something in the skyblock lobby.
Im thinking more like, things on it like
Coal mined
Iron mined
Lapis mined
Etc,
And
Wheat farmed
Potatoes farmed, stuff like that,
And have the top players
Possibly also have your score.
And if you do implement this, add it so it says stuff li,e how much the top player has mined/farmed.
I'd love to see this implemented.

Thanks for reading!
This was discussed in the last community talk. And Youn said they have no plans to add a Skyblock leaderboard. And that there probably won't be one in the future.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
This was discussed in the last community talk. And Youn said they have no plans to add a Skyblock leaderboard. And that there probably won't be one in the future.
If I remember correctly, Younisco said that there was no plans of adding a skyblock leaderboard for coins, since he said "There wouldn't be a purpose of a coins leaderboard since the point of Skyblock is to earn and spend money"

So I believe other forms of leaderboards are still on the table

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
If I remember correctly, Younisco said that there was no plans of adding a skyblock leaderboard for coins, since he said "There wouldn't be a purpose of a coins leaderboard since the point of Skyblock is to earn and spend money"

So I believe other forms of leaderboards are still on the table
Fair

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom