Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phelephantt

Aug 22, 2015
Netherlands
Hi y’all

I was wondering why you can’t sell the blocks of lapis, iron, gold, dia etc. in the current skyblock.

This would make selling so much faster and easier, bc this way you can sell 576 ingots in 1 stack, So your inventory would have 8 blocks more to fill when selling :)

About the selling price i don’t know, i suggest just the regular price, so 1 ingot x64.

Also, melons are not getting boosted with boosts, only them stem is getting boosted. Is that like a bug or was it supposed to be this way?

Last edited:

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I really think they should add to sell the "Ores" blocks, because then they can make more money. I don't play much Skyblock, since it's in the 1.9.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Honestly, this isn’t a bad idea. It’s basically the same story with melons (you can make blocks with them etc.

so I wouldn’t mind about being able to do this, so why not?

-

Also the ‘issue’ with the melons has been fixed. (It was boosted, only the Estimated produce time didn’t show up).

Phelephantt

Aug 22, 2015
Netherlands
Yeah, i store all my ingots in blocks because otherwise i don’t have enough space tbh. So if my double chests are full of blocks it’s honestly so anoying to make al those blocks into ingots again. I really wish they would add this feature.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom