Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShaD0wZzZ

Mar 18, 2020
I want them to add a sell wand so the Selling doesnt take an hour.
you should be able to buy the sell wand in the shop and the sell wand should have a amount of chests u can sell per wand.
price: around 2-5mill and like 50-100 chest durubility.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Great idea! In addition to this maybe they could add the possibility to repair the sell wand although this would be very expensive. I'm suggesting maybe a combination of two items like diamonds and emeralds or something else. Honestly, I think the price of the wand is too cheap the way you have it currently. You would have the possibility to sell about 76,800 items(24 slots per chest x 64 in each of the slots x 50 chests). I would suggest upping the price of the sell wand to five million SkyBlock coins and perhaps ten million if you want a 100 chest sell wand.

comfyyy

I want them to add a sell wand so the Selling doesnt take an hour.
you should be able to buy the sell wand in the shop and the sell wand should have a amount of chests u can sell per wand.
price: around 2-5mill and like 50-100 chest durubility.
I am sorry I am a bit confused as how this would work. Would you click a chest with it and it auto-sells everything inside?

Reactions: YesEggs

AlwaysWolf_

Feb 5, 2020
i think its an good idea just bc of it will save alot of time and u can spend the ohter time on ohter important stuff than includes u than can make an auto mob grinder

Reactions: YesEggs

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
+1, impermanence means you have to actively choose whether to spend some to save time or not, and isn't an 'easy way out', rather an option. Nice! I'd say since chests aren't the most valuable per, maybe 1mil for 50 chest dura.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom