Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this to be added?

• Yes

• No

• I don't care cause I don't have a rank.

Results are only viewable after voting.

loller

Sep 26, 2014
Idea: SellChest.
Why? I'm already very happy with the sell all function. It's nice that after farming you can just sell all. But spawners are still a pain in the ass. Life would be more comfortable if we had a sellchest. So that we don't have to empty all the chests.
Maybe to not make it too overpowered and to keep it ranked. A SellChest sign can only be bought at shop buy for like 5 million? That seems a fair price for me.

This is a picture I made with the idea.
upload_2020-4-30_22-4-23.png

Last edited:

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
If I must be honest with you, I don't think this is necessary. There's a "sell all" option and right click to sell all of the item you click on is enough for me. I also don't really agree with the rank part because it's not such a big privilege like chosing items in skywars/eggwars. If they add this everyone must be abled to use it otherwise don't add it.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I would love to see this implemented in Skyblock. It would make the selling process much easier.

loller

Sep 26, 2014
If I must be honest with you, I don't think this is necessary. There's a "sell all" option and right click to sell all of the item you click on is enough for me. I also don't really agree with the rank part because it's not such a big privilege like chosing items in skywars/eggwars. If they add this everyone must be abled to use it otherwise don't add it.

You ever tried emptying 50 chests at once? Also the sell all is already ranked at the moment.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
You ever tried emptying 50 chests at once? Also the sell all is already ranked at the moment.

Oh, my bad.
But he says this idea should be only for ranks too.
But we already have the sell all option for ranks. Adding this chest stuff must be for available for all players. Otherwise don't add it.

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
maybe a magic selling wand would be better:p...

...and everybody should be able to buy and use it

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom