Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now I want to rant about skyblock rank not that it is useless but the rank isn't so worth it compared to the other ranks and I want to say some suggestions on how to fix that.

1. Add a 5 profile slot just like how if you have a high rank on cubecraft java. You can have 5 profile slots.

2 Add a pay check depending on witch skyblock island you have recently unlocked like for example. The island you start on 10 coins per day first island you unlock 100 coins per day and it add x10 every island you unlock and even the nether pretty much if you get what I mean.

3. Be able to unlock more furniture. Idk might be good.

4. Increase the crop boost by 25 percent. It's kinda of pathetic having it 10 percent it barely did anything. Even 50 percent would be amazing but I know that would not be very nice so 25 percent.

5 And just in general add more features witch aren't p2w like the stupid minions choppers, farmers and miners in lifeboat and minevile skyblock.

And still don't agree with me mabey consider watching to video from InsaneOrbitzz

And really that's all I would at least like to see 1 of these suggestions added because the skyblock rank is pretty much in the low tier cubecraft ranks with sg rank and lucky blocks rank.

Last edited:

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
1. Add a 5 profile slot just like how if you have a high rank on cubecraft java. You can have 5 profile slots.
I agree with this, I don't think a 5th slot would hurt. An alternative could be to have an additional slot as part of the "living room furniture pack"
2 Add a pay check depending on witch skyblock island you have recently unlocked like for example. The island you start on 10 coins per day first island you unlock 100 coins per day and it add x10 every island you unlock and even the nether pretty much if you get what a mean.
A bit too overpowered, by the time you get to Swamp (9th island), you would be getting 1,000,000,000 a day
3. Be able to unlock more furniture. Idk might be good.
There is the living room furniture pack already for furniture, unless you have some more that you would like to see in-game
4. Increase the crop boost by 25 percent. It's kinda of pathetic having it 10 percent it barely did anything. Even 50 percent would be amazing but I know that would not be very nice so 25 percent.
It's already possible to get 25%, however it would take 6 people on your island to have the rank. (10% + 3% + 3% + 3% + 3% + 3%) Further than that is just too overpowered
5 And just in general add more features witch aren't p2w like the stupid minions choppers, farmers and miners in lifeboat and minevile skyblock.
Could you elaborate on what features you would want added?

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I can see alot of people are unsure. I am unsure as well but at the same time the skyblock rank should be changed.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Most people disagree well the only reason why you disagree is because 1 you don't play skyblock that often and even if you do, you don't have the rank so instead of disagreeing, BUY THE RANK AND DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS!

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
So no one in the cubecraft team is going to look as this. Welp I guess I made a useless suggestion.

MrHollick

Jun 4, 2021
I like the rank on Bedrock but the rank on Java is nonsense all it is for skyblock is a couple extra profiles which is worthless to most. What we need on Java is the same benefits as on Bedrock especially the Active Boosts.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom