Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this in skyblock?

• Total voters

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
Just imagine a pvp arena area(like the nether and end portal) after you complete a special quest, you can fight people with the loot you have on you from the skyblock you’ve been grinding on. On top of this every kill you get you get to take 10% of there coins and 20% of their exp. This will make a whole new element to skyblock and it’s optional to the player (unless you decide to make quests for pvp) this would add a great risk / reward factor and would be perfect for people who like the fact that you grind for the gear that you fight with. And to counter people trying to get coins/exp by killing their friends, the pvp could be like battle arenas free for all.
please think about it, for skyblock
This would be really unfair since people who have full diamond can easily beat everyone else. I also think they shouldn't add pvp to skyblock just because i feel it doesn't really fit, there are enough games that include pvp and i think skyblock shouldn't be one of those.

Reactions: TexasTuberTimYT

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
@littlemoose1609 - OK, if nobody is getting coins or xp for SkyBlock then why are we even talking about it?

It is like I said before, there are loads of other games where you can do PvP minecraft.

@ggKort - All good points. I agree.
You keep replying to the thread even though we've discussed this completely. It also because I have to keep reminding people like you that it's completely optional. Now I do agree with some of these points, some of them are invalid.

Jun 1, 2021
This would be really unfair since people who have full diamond can easily beat everyone else. I also think they shouldn't add pvp to skyblock just because i feel it doesn't really fit, there are enough games that include pvp and i think skyblock shouldn't be one of those.
you dont have too. if you dont want dont go there. plus they all said you gain nothing. so if you dont think it should be added but it does, just dont play it. Its really that simple.

Reactions: Fotus
Jun 1, 2021
I think it should be based on the level of your armour and sword. let's say a level 5 iron will fight a level 5 iron armour. Then and you can fight someone with a level 3 sword and level three sword. And potions arent allowed. And for different armour or sword so on so forth

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
On top of this every kill you get you get to take 10% of there coins and 20% of their exp.
you dont have too. if you dont want dont go there. plus they all said you gain nothing. so if you dont think it should be added but it does, just dont play it. Its really that simple.

They literally said that you will gain xp and coins. On top of that the only people that would be using pvp are the full diamonds since everyone else will just get beaten by them. I really hope they don't add this since skyblock doesn't need pvp, Its meant to just be like a break from literally every other gamemode on cubecraft. If they do decide to add this there will be people who literally just start and kill a full diamond guy with 300 million and they can just complete the first 3 islands. On top of that people will no longer play skyblock like its intended to be played because they can just kill someone instead of farming to get the required quests to continue.

Jun 1, 2021
They literally said that you will gain xp and coins. On top of that the only people that would be using pvp are the full diamonds since everyone else will just get beaten by them. I really hope they don't add this since skyblock doesn't need pvp, Its meant to just be like a break from literally every other gamemode on cubecraft. If they do decide to add this there will be people who literally just start and kill a full diamond guy with 300 million and they can just complete the first 3 islands. On top of that people will no longer play skyblock like its intended to be played because they can just kill someone instead of farming to get the required quests to continue.
did you read the replys of the original post before typing this???
look.
Hey so i want to clarify that you can do this with choosing to. there would be a little area that you could go to to pvp. They should also make it so you dont earn anything so its just for fun. Just my thoughts tho. :)
we astablished that you get nothing and its for fun.
Plus its optianal.
The person who posted the thread said that you would fight people on the same island as you? so what you just said makes no sense.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Oeeee some nice tea, I believe it would just be best if there was a duel option such as /duel [name]. It would give as said, no rewards and would be simply recreational to keep you going while waiting for stuff to grow. I suspect that most players play with one or two friends and I would love to fight against my members as well. I would be satisfied with an option to enable/disable friendly mode as well.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Oeeee some nice tea, I believe it would just be best if there was a duel option such as /duel [name]. It would give as said, no rewards and would be simply recreational to keep you going while waiting for stuff to grow. I suspect that most players play with one or two friends and I would love to fight against my members as well. I would be satisfied with an option to enable/disable friendly mode as well.
This is something I do agree with, a duel option would be really nice, it fits the optional side, and it fits the no rewards side.

Fotus

Jun 2, 2021
You could only fight people with the same island as you

Fotus

Jun 2, 2021
Thanks for all the feedback positive and negative :) I’ve made a few changes to the original thread because of some good input so please read it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom