• Nah

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I was gathering beetroots for a quest and when I finished it I received 10 xp bottles. I thought where can I storage this? I'm playing with a friend and a random player. Of course I can trust my friend but what about that random guy? This was the moment when I came to this idea.

Maybe it is handy to have a private vault, you can enter it with a command. It's have the same space as your inventory! Every stone ranker got one for free! One will be added if you buy a higher rank. Lapiz got 2 vaults, gold 3 etc this could also be nerfed so only gold and emerald will get an extra vault!

Please share your opnion!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Uhm.. If you play with someone and you think ''Mmmhh.. I should put this somewhere, where they can't reach it, because I can't trust them.'' you should like.. not play with them? That should be a clear sign.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
If you don’t trust someone, then don’t add them to your island haha.
However, having ‘vaults’ would be a great way to store valuable items or items you need often such as wood and stone.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
If you have like a friend that wants to grief you, It would be really nice to have a private vault.

I agree with ur suggestion!

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Don't think its necassary, because if you don't trust people... why would you play with them? just kick them from your island or hide it on a spot where he can't find it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom