Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello in this thread I will be discusing about the skyblock player limit.

What Is The Skyblock Player Limit:
The skyblock player limit is the max amout of players aloud in one skyblock island.

What Is The Currenty Player Limit For One Island:
The current player limit for a single island is 6 players, so it really only allows you to let your close
friends join.

How To Get A Higher Player Limit:
To get a higher limit Cubecraft could make it so that you would have to purchase the skyblock rank in order to
recieve the extra players slots

How Many More Slots Should The Rank Give You:
This part of the thread is debatable but I was thinking around 6 more player slots. (You can put the amount you want in the comments.)

Rapping Up:
This would be a cool side feature to add the the skyblock minigame, I hope the cubecraft team adds it!

Reactions: FractalCake

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Yes this could be useful. I agree adding 6 more with a rank is a good idea but the amount that can join should maybe be higher regardless if rank?

Reactions: LavaCraftBedrock
D

Deleted member 489420

i also think u could buy slots by ingame coins
like 1 billion (every another slot costs 1 bilion more)for 1 slot up to 15
1st slot -bill
second -2 bill
third -3 bill
etc

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I like the idea but I have a one large flaw with it, some quests on Cubecraft reward every co-op member with the items. This could result in a large imbalance between coops with max players vs coops with only a few.

icefire3260

Jan 17, 2021
Maybe CubeCraft Could Make Those Quests So They Only Give It To The Player Who Redeems It.
But then people get mad that that ONE person keeps redeeming, I just bought al 5 of my teammate cubecraft rank for $50 total and we are making bank lime crazy we get 22% increase 24/7 then when we use the daylight sensor it’s GAME OVER for those emeralds we make emeralds every 1 hour now instead of 4

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I haven't done coop but I am told that the person who sells stuff gets the money. With this in mind, it is best if one person does all the selling to effectively pool the money together for bigger purchases like animal spawners.

Still, I prefer to play this game solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom