Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it should be implemented? Why?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone! :)
I've been playing Skyblock since it was released and I've seen, recently, players asking each other about the island they're currently in and more information. Today, I'll try to suggest something to make things easier for players to see each other's information in the game, hopefully everyone will like it. So let's begin.
-----+----+----+-----

What is Player Information?
Player Information is a menu that tells us information about the player, like the island they are currently in, their inventory, their coins and more!

How does it work?
Basically, it's not a premium feature so everyone can access to it. Secondly, players will see others with Diamond/Iron armor and they don't know how the player got their stuff or in which island, they'll just have to right click the player and a menu will appear telling you the player's island and how many islands left for them and the current profile they're in... Etc, as well as it will show their coins and exp levels, and their inventory.

I don't really want my information to be viewed, what do I do?
It's okay! You can go to "Player Settings" in your "Skyblock Menu", then you'll see something called "Player information" and then another menu will appear, with every single information about you in your currently profile. Such as the coins, island, inventory and more... You can choose Everyone, Friends, or Nobody for every single part of your information. As an example, your coins, if you don't want anyone to view it you can always change it from Everyone to Nobody/Friends, exactly like the "Profile Invites" one. Once you switch to another profile, you'll have to re-do everything all over again because every profile has its own privacy, but I don't think that's a problem.
Everyone - Means that everyone can view your chosen information.

Friends - Only friends can view your chosen information.

Nobody
- Means that nobody can view your chosen Skyblock information.

I have it on Everyone but I can't view someone's information, why?
Due to their privacy, they might have it either on Friends or Nobody and they don't want anyone to reveal their Skyblock information. In this case, it's their choice.

===========================================================
What do you think about my suggestion? Was it good enough? Give me your opinion about it so we can improve the game together! :)

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
In my opinion this seems like a pointless thing. You can also just ask the player how much coins he has or which islands he has unlocked. Sorry but I don’t agree with this.

Reactions: Stablish

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Everyone - Means that everyone can view your chosen information and you are able to do it to everyone too (only the ones you enabled).

Friends - Only friends can view your chosen information and you can't view the same information you disabled from everyone unless they're your friends.

Nobody- Means that nobody can view your chosen Skyblock information, as well as you can't view the same information you disabled to anyone.
I don't agree with this. It should only affect if others can view your profile or not, not the other way around. Basically like everything else that's toggable. If you have profile invites off, you can still invite others to your profile. Same with friend/party invites.

Reactions: Pyrite and Stablish

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion this seems like a pointless thing. You can also just ask the player how much coins he has or which islands he has unlocked. Sorry but I don’t agree with this.
But you can realize people ask the same questions to the player multiple times and they just have to answer every time? Why though, they mention me a lot in chat telling me how I got Iron... Etc. It would make it easier for players to know some information about the player rather than a player asking you how you got iron armor every 10 minutes.

But I appreciate your opinion x)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom