Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I need a bit of help on the nether, I think its a bit too hard so if you have any suggestions on how to gt by the quests so easily? I do know that this game is meant to take forever but, I see so many people on forums that have the Blaze Spawner island. I woudl like to know how.

Sincerely,
Moose
 

BesottedPotato

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2020
211
287
144
21
The Void
If your problem is glowstone, which it is for most people, focus on getting the swamp and therefore unlocking witches. You can use witches to afk the challenge since they drop glowstone
 

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I already have swamp island. I have full enchanted diamond armor and right now im setting up a glowstone farm so I have no problem as if right now. I just want to know easy tips and tricks for nether.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom