Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I need a bit of help on the nether, I think its a bit too hard so if you have any suggestions on how to gt by the quests so easily? I do know that this game is meant to take forever but, I see so many people on forums that have the Blaze Spawner island. I woudl like to know how.

Sincerely,
Moose
 

BesottedPotato

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2020
211
287
144
21
The Void
If your problem is glowstone, which it is for most people, focus on getting the swamp and therefore unlocking witches. You can use witches to afk the challenge since they drop glowstone
 

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I already have swamp island. I have full enchanted diamond armor and right now im setting up a glowstone farm so I have no problem as if right now. I just want to know easy tips and tricks for nether.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom