Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I WANT FORTNITE, AND MARKASS BROWNLEE (oh and do u want it or na?)

• awwwwwwwwwwwwww thats hot

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • nay

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
hi all, quick suggestion:

I'd like players to be able to buy extra inventory slots (added on top of the current 35 that are available to us (36 if u count the off hand I guess)). I have a couple reasons as to why this is both benefitial and why it fits the game:

- For one, before we forget it, players get to carry more items on them, this is something most players wouldn't have anything against. And I'm guessing many of us gamers are willing those precious Skyblock Coins on it too.

- Since shulkers aren't in the game anywhere, there's no way for us to make shulker boxes, which is Mojangs solution for more inventory. Not saying we need shulkers (could be cool though), this'd work fine too.

- Cubecrafts' skyblock is very pushy towards big cropfarms (Harvest 3.000 melons, Harvest 10.000 carrots etc.). A lot of quests basically require you to make big boi bulk farms in order to complete them somewhat quickly. Having to run back to your storage, store it, then move it all again to sell it (usually in multiple batches if you have a decently sized farm) is a pain.

The extra inventoryslots would obviously cost more after each one bought.
Codingwise, I'm sure people could come up with better solutions than me but here's how I would implement it:
Use a plug-in that gives all players more slots from the get-go, but fill them in with barrier blocks until they buy an extra slot.

Let me know what you think, ^^
-added a poll

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Chests exist.
- Cubecrafts' skyblock is very pushy towards big cropfarms (Harvest 3.000 melons, Harvest 10.000 carrots etc.). A lot of quests basically require you to make big boi bulk farms in order to complete them somewhat quickly. Having to run back to your storage, store it, then move it all again to sell it (usually in multiple batches if you have a decently sized farm) is a pain.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah but do you think that the extra inventory will be as big as 2 chests being put together? Or else this cannot help, due to the amount of melons and carrots they mentioned. Honestly, if you add more extra inventories they'll be filled instantly and you'll not have space anymore, so you'll have to buy more and more until you have unlimited inventories? I think that's too much. Just make a small area in your island full of chests to put your items, and you can organize them as well. So why is this necessary?

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Ok, I like this suggestion. Instead of buying extra inventory space, why don’t they just add backpacks? Backpacks can be carried in the inventory. The shop should have buyable backpacks each with a varying amount of slots in them. Adding more inventory space seems unnecessary and adding backpacks would like a more viable solution. For reasons stated you get my vote ^-^

Reactions: RPoule

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Yeah but do you think that the extra inventory will be as big as 2 chests being put together? Or else this cannot help, due to the amount of melons and carrots they mentioned. Honestly, if you add more extra inventories they'll be filled instantly and you'll not have space anymore, so you'll have to buy more and more until you have unlimited inventories? I think that's too much. Just make a small area in your island full of chests to put your items, and you can organize them as well. So why is this necessary?
Well, this is what some portion of the minecraft community said for years on end before mojang finally added a form of backpacks. And I have seen a surprisingly little negative backclash on that. You're just suggesting a storage unit, which players will naturally all have to build at some point, I'm simply suggesting more direct inventory space, mainly to make farming life easier but also to carry all the items needed to constantly repair your tools etc. etc. Just make life more convenient on the skyblock island, which is funnily enough the core goal of skyblock as a whole too.

Honestly, if you add more extra inventories they'll be filled instantly and you'll not have space anymore, so you'll have to buy more and more until you have unlimited inventories? I think that's too much. Just make a small area in your island full of chests to put your items, and you can organize them as well
Didn't really get that part? You're basically saying the suggestion will be tóó great, which is what makes everyone to want it? No of course there wouldn't be an unlimited amount. And people wanting it is only a good thing or am I mistaken?

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
There will be an end dimension right? I think we will be able to make shulker boxes there. So if it's only temporary I don't feel like this is needed.
Well, the end is a late game thing, and a lot of the bulk farming that needs to be done is before that gets unlocked anyways. I feel like shulkers and the end dimension will be more of a post-game feature than a main one. It's not temporary, + shulker shells were only added in 1.11 so idek on how they're planning on introducing them like you think.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom