Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 20, 2022
So I've been playing skyblock on bedrock for a while now, However i feel like there is no point in farming other crops or mobs unless from my current island.
i feel like there should be leader boards (monthly and all-time) where monthly resets and the top 5-10 players get a reward.

It also adds a bit of competitiveness without PvP and would encourage long time players who already finished it to start playing again, since skyblock right now just feels like a rinse and repeat with no point of farming other crops or items(i know it's supposed to be grindy) but with leader boards this could be fairly avoided and encourage more players to play.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
So I've been playing skyblock on bedrock for a while now, However i feel like there is no point in farming other crops or mobs unless from my current island.
i feel like there should be leader boards (monthly and all-time) where monthly resets and the top 5-10 players get a reward.

It also adds a bit of competitiveness without PvP and would encourage long time players who already finished it to start playing again, since skyblock right now just feels like a rinse and repeat with no point of farming other crops or items(i know it's supposed to be grindy) but with leader boards this could be fairly avoided and encourage more players to play.
One thing to make sure people don't perm quit because they lost their hard earned items is to have duels and instead of losing your items, lose an items durability by 10%.

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
One thing to make sure people don't perm quit because they lost their hard earned items is to have duels and instead of losing your items, lose an items durability by 10%.
I think the duels bit is a good idea but the "10% durability reduction" is a terrible idea because if you have maxed out armor and tools it really isn't very difficult to repair it. I think instead it should cost a certain amount of money or items depending on what island you are on. Say if you are on Swamp island it's 32 diamonds and everyone gets a certain level of gear so that it is equal.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that it's not the same, but there are a couple of people that keep track of the best Skyblock statistics, you can view them in this thread:

Reactions: PaperKnight13

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I think the duels bit is a good idea but the "10% durability reduction" is a terrible idea because if you have maxed out armor and tools it really isn't very difficult to repair it. I think instead it should cost a certain amount of money or items depending on what island you are on. Say if you are on Swamp island it's 32 diamonds and everyone gets a certain level of gear so that it is equal.
Yeah, I know because I am on swamplands myself. Yeah, getting ore is much easier, but you lose durability in an actual fight, right? Losing should add more reduction to durability to encourage the player to try harder, and of course pay more attention to durability.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom