Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Awesome4598

Member
Jun 1, 2022
1
3
9
18
I have been playing CubeCraft Skyblock for my YouTube Channel and I have got a log of all of the task I ahve done on a computer. Then, when it came to ticking off which quests I had completed, I couldn't remember some of them.

Then I thought that there could be a 'Completed Quests' Option on the Menu to get to the Hub on the end of the Hotbar. I thing this could be a cool feature to have and a very helpful one for some as well.

Is it possible that this could be added in after the Christmas Event?
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
Top Bottom