Skyblock (cant get in)

Discussion in 'Support' started by emanon, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emanon

emanon Member

Hi.. I have been playing Skyblock for the last few days.. And a few days ago I move my home (sethome) to a place I liked.. Well today I was playing around and rebuilt my cobblestone generator in a new place... Little did I remember that I had my home there.. Now every time I click on the Skyblock sign on the wall, In the lobby.. I am kicked off the server for flying :( My home is set in the water of my cobblestone generator.. I drowned the first time.. Now I get kicked.. Is there anyway someone could move my home area.. If that cant be done.. Can someone reset my island? So I can start new?

2. emanon

emanon Member

Oh.. PS My user name is Em4n0n ty

3. Sophie

Sophie Member

Divine_Nyx
    Diamond
    Try doing /spawn in the hub and then joining skyblock and opening your chat, and try to do /spawn before you get kicked. If this doesn't work then a staff member will have to move you to spawn.

4. PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze Member

Either move to the spawn really quick, or destroy the cobblestone generator.

5. emanon

emanon Member

Thank you.. I quickly typed in /spawn and it brought me to the lobby.. from there I was able to /is home... And I was still caught.. But I kept jumping and jumping.. (Never got a flying kick.. Whew) And I did it.. I was able to jump out!! YAY! I quickly changed my /is sethome .. Now all isback to normal.. Thank you :)

6. Soph

Soph Member

Locked :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.