Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

emanon

Jul 11, 2015
Hi.. I have been playing Skyblock for the last few days.. And a few days ago I move my home (sethome) to a place I liked.. Well today I was playing around and rebuilt my cobblestone generator in a new place... Little did I remember that I had my home there.. Now every time I click on the Skyblock sign on the wall, In the lobby.. I am kicked off the server for flying :( My home is set in the water of my cobblestone generator.. I drowned the first time.. Now I get kicked.. Is there anyway someone could move my home area.. If that cant be done.. Can someone reset my island? So I can start new?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Try doing /spawn in the hub and then joining skyblock and opening your chat, and try to do /spawn before you get kicked. If this doesn't work then a staff member will have to move you to spawn.

emanon

Jul 11, 2015
Thank you.. I quickly typed in /spawn and it brought me to the lobby.. from there I was able to /is home... And I was still caught.. But I kept jumping and jumping.. (Never got a flying kick.. Whew) And I did it.. I was able to jump out!! YAY! I quickly changed my /is sethome .. Now all isback to normal.. Thank you :)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
Thank you.. I quickly typed in /spawn and it brought me to the lobby.. from there I was able to /is home... And I was still caught.. But I kept jumping and jumping.. (Never got a flying kick.. Whew) And I did it.. I was able to jump out!! YAY! I quickly changed my /is sethome .. Now all isback to normal.. Thank you :)
Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom