Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
HI

I am Itsjeboy_jordy i have broken a lot of fortune 5 stone pickaxes/axes. That can be fixed with a little warning. I have a suggestion for that. It would be good if you guys make a warning when you try to mine when the tool only has 1 durability. So it like freezes for 1 second. You need to toggle it through the player settings.

I hope you will let it come out.

Kind reguards

Itsjeboy_jordy

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I love this idea, I really don't pay attention to my tools while working and I suddenly see them breaking. I think this is gonna be very helpful when we get low durability to our items, as well as it's gonna help us pay attention to our tool's durability more and not forget it. Honestly, I have done this mistake a lot before and I would like to see this implemented.

It doesn't need to be very very low durability. In my opinion, when the color of your tool turns into red, it should popup in your screen with a red color telling you that your tools are at low durability and are about to break soon, so you'll stop your work and then go instantly repair your tool.

Good luck with your suggestion! :)
+1

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes, it would be a nice addition but I don’t think it’s worth the developing time.
Just watch out more when mining;)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that apart from being original, it would help many people to know when the peak is going to break, since to be honest, we don't always look at the health of our tools, and so we avoid having to crawl new ones. Very good idea and good luck!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I would love to see this implemented as well. I tend to not pay any attention to my tools when mining/harvesting. I even once broke an iron sword with sharpness and fire aspect I... my island partner was pretty disappointed in me, lmao. Anyway, back on topic. As I also tend to not really pay attention to my tools, I think it would be an excellent feature, not hated by anyone. If they want to implement it, I have a tiny thing to add onto this suggestion: use the hotbar title things (I forgot what they were called lmao). It's the small text above your hotbar, same for how it shows what music disc is playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: its_Marto03

Vumby

Oct 23, 2016
This seems like a good idea, i think it should be a message in the middle of your screen and in chat and maybe even with a ping sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom