Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gregg Baeten

Mar 7, 2020
so as you maybe know there are boosts coming soon
let boosters be better when you get to higher islands for example like in jungle you can get a 2x exp booster for 2min and in desert it will be like 2.2x exp for 2 min 20sec

a booster to instantly remove like 6hours of your waiting time on a dark oak tree cause they take ages

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am very exited for the boosters you made staff of skyblock
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would also like to suggest an upgrade path for generators i think this was suggested befor but imma add it just in case i would like to see an upgrade path like in TD

upgrade your iron generator [iron gen is just example] for 100k what would you like to upgrade less waiting time -5% and then get like 4 paths idk how much you could think off

path 1 get shorter waiting time upgradeble to lvl 10 [1 lvl =-5% waiting time] every level will cost 25% extra from last time like lvl 1 = 2 dollars lvl 2 = 2.5 dollars and go further
path 2 get more exp upgradeble to lvl 10 [1 lvl = +10% exp] +40% extra cash per lvl
path 3 get a ton more upgradeble to lvl 3 [1 lvl = 2 times, lvl 2 = 3x, lvl 3 = 4x] x2 from last upgrade
path 4 sell for double upgradeble to lvl 3 [every lvl is 2times the sell price so lvl 2 is 4x the original sell price] 4x from the previous upgrade

i would like to see what you guys will do with the nether and end but i would like to make the experience of overworld, nether and end different like if you go to end it will be a more social skyblock with auctions and that sort of stuff. but much support from us to all the staff on skyblock

ty all for reading if you would like to give feedback give it my ideas are far from perfect but these are a few things i would like to be seen by staff.

have a nice day :}

edit: i could have named it better but forgot to do that so this will be the title

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The booster will be a very exciting feature in skyblock for sure! About your idea of upgrading generators. I do ‘t think this a good idea. Cubecraft has made the waiting time this long on purpose but more importantly you could farm coins for a long time and then when you get a new spawner [diamonds?] just upgrade them immediately and get an advantage too fast. I also believe the waiting lets player think how to make big efficient farms which is the core of skyblock! And the extra xp.. I don’t know don’t we have enough possibilities with mob farm, cooking food?

To be fair, I don’t really understand path 4...Sorry

Reactions: Ivanblokhuis!

Ivanblokhuis!

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Netherlands
I agree with Fesa. These timers are here for a reason. And just imagine: quartz will most likely take around a day. If you get 5% off of that and do that 10 times, it regenerates 50% faster! That means it will take around the time a diamond generstor needs to take! I think it'd be too overpowered.
Perhaps a maximum of 5 levels and 1 or 2% increase per level could be acceptable, but it's a sensitive topic, I think.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom