Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pikaboiMCPE

Member
Jul 25, 2020
1
0
2
26
Hi me and my freind have a skyblock world and yesterday we built a cow fanm that leads into a killing chamber to colect loot but unknown to us at the time the world spawn was in the killing chamber so we are in a loop of respawning and then being killed with the cows so please can you help
 

nottap6

Member
Jul 23, 2020
25
7
4
21
honestly i dont think there is a way. if you can escape and rebuild it somewhere else untill you get wool
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom