Do you think it will be helpful? (Why?)

• Yes of course!

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • No, not really!

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Really nice and creative idea.... I like how you create them! keep up the good work man.... really good suggestion +1

Reactions: Stablish

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Hello, thought I'd spend some time today going through some forum suggestions and giving my opinion on some of them.

Loving this idea, something like this would totally work.

As mentioned above, it does seem that it would take a bit of the challenge away from the game, as if you were to die, you'd make sure to have all your money in the bank. Although I totally understand that it's a bit like an insurance cost, when you pay the fee to put the money in the bank in the first place.

Spinning of your idea, I was contemplating, what if rather than paying a fee to store money in the bank, you instead got paid to put money in the bank. This would work a bit like interest. The catch would be however that when you put your money in the bank, it remains inaccessible for a week or so. This means that if you don't need your money at that point in time, you can put it in the bank for a day, and get maybe 3% extra in a days time. This would stop people using it as a "Get out of jail free" card if they falling into the void and navigated to the hub.

I'd just also like to mention, this means I like the idea, and doesn't mean it'll get implemented. This will likely be something that we add to the list of things that we would love to add, however that list if very long.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Okay well, as per usual almost lol, I don't like this idea. Let me explain why:
Since there are plenty of things to do on your skyblock island that are pretty much risk-free, there would be no reason to pay the bankfee while doing those things, hence, players simply withdraw their money to save it. Then, whenever it's time to do something a little more dangerous (expanding the island or slaying mobs), players would simply store their money, do their thing, and withdraw it the moment they're done again. This is literally a way of saving money you shouldn't have been able to save, adding the fee is nice, yes, but it'd have to be crazy high to balance out the gains from only storing it at times you're at a risk of dying. And even if the fees were to balance this out. There wouldn't be a reason to use the bank in the first place because you'd end up with the same money either way (considering that you'd die, because if you were to survive everything, you end up with more). Hope I explained this well enough, I'll elaborate more if you want so :D

Then, you suggested a form of paying each other money through the bank, I'd much rather see this feature being implemented in the form of a command, if it were to be added in the first place. Yes it'd be nice I guess, but I'm honestly doing fine without it on my co-op island. Also, there isn't much reason to have a lot of money on skyblock anyways. I simply store up my items that are worth money for whenever I want to buy a spawner or whatever, and then sell everything in one batch, followed by me buying the spawner. Fully risk-free. If I'm able to come up with this, so will others.

Spinning of your idea, I was contemplating, what if rather than paying a fee to store money in the bank, you instead got paid to put money in the bank. This would work a bit like interest. The catch would be however that when you put your money in the bank, it remains inaccessible for a week or so. This means that if you don't need your money at that point in time, you can put it in the bank for a day, and get maybe 3% extra in a days time. This would stop people using it as a "Get out of jail free" card if they falling into the void and navigated to the hub.
This sounds somewhat fun, but in all honesty, a bit too complicated, especially when considering what it's actual purpose is. It's not like this'd be a major big feature or anything.

Xerion

Feb 21, 2020
Hey Everyone!
Have you gotten a lot of Skyblock coins and you suddenly lost half of them? Just because you fell into the void? I have an idea for everyone!

What is Bank?
A place in the Skyblock Hub to store our Coins to keep them safe from losing them, it has a banker NPC and it will do its job when we want to store our coins with it or withdraw coins. When we don't really need to use our coins, we'll go to the Bank and give the Banker all our coins in order to store our coins with it. B
ut The bank should have a storage fee so you cant just keep your coins "safe" for free, that means you will have to pay a small fee for everytime you want to store your coins, and the more coins you store the more you'll have to pay. Dying will not be pointless in this case.

What does the Banker do?

Banker's job is to store your coins and give you your coins back, if you have 0 coins in the bank then don't expect to get free coins suddenly. Basically, you'll click the Banker and choose "Store Coins" option to keep your coins safe. Secondly, you can choose the other option which is "Withdraw Coins" and click the amount you want to take from your coins. The maximum amount is gonna be 100,000 to withdraw due to the huge amount of money you've stored. If you want more than 100,000 then all what you do is to withdraw again.

Anything else?
Hmmm... YES! What about a third option in the bank where you can help your partner in Co-op, there we go! "Send coins" option so you can send money to help others ONLY the people in your profile and not to everyone else. Note that the money you send will not be taken back to your bank account, as it's all about your responsibility with your Coins. You've just sent your partner your money and they have to click either Accept Coins or Refund Coins.

Who can access to the bank?
Everyone! I cannot say it will be a premium option because I want it to be for everyone, as well as to regular members too. It's gonna be a helpful way to keep our Coins safe instead of falling into the void many times and lose all your coins without paying attention.

===========================================================

What do you think about my suggestion? Was it good enough? Give me your opinion about it so we can improve the game together! :)

Thanks for reading!
-Stablish
This is really helpfull, People need to save their hard earn money

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
In my opinion is this suggestion a big game changer the frustration and adrenaline when you die and the motivation to not die and be more carefull for building projects.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom