Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No. 5 is enough.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Hey Guys! Did my research and didn't find this suggestion anywhere so i thought i'd make it known. Gonna keep it short and sweet.

Me and a group of friends started playing Skyblock although our group kinda exceeds the player limit on a co-op island. I think we should add more player slots to a co-op island for the group of friends who are just a little bigger. Unfortunately for stone players, power like this won't be free. You'll gain one player slot starting at Lapis rank, plus an additional one for every rank past that up to a maximum of 5 extra player slots at Obsidian(shouldn't need more than 10 player slots). Anyways, Yeah i want to hear your ideas. What do ya think? Too much Too Little? I couldn't think of a downside so be honest.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Hey Guys! Did my research and didn't find this suggestion anywhere so i thought i'd make it known. Gonna keep it short and sweet.

Me and a group of friends started playing Skyblock although our group kinda exceeds the player limit on a co-op island. I think we should add more player slots to a co-op island for the group of friends who are just a little bigger. Unfortunately for stone players, power like this won't be free. You'll gain one player slot starting at Lapis rank, plus an additional one for every rank past that up to a maximum of 5 extra player slots at Obsidian(shouldn't need more than 10 player slots). Anyways, Yeah i want to hear your ideas. What do ya think? Too much Too Little? I couldn't think of a downside so be honest.

I was thinking this, since my friends still wanted to invite me to their cooperative world of Skyblock, but since it is not possible to delete added profiles and they are very few profiles, I could not enter their world. I think it's a good idea about the issue of ranks, adding the plus would be great. On the other hand it could also be for the time played in skyblock in general, that for each specific time you are adding a slot in a profile, and that the time is more and more. It is a small idea, which occurred to me.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well some players like to play in bigger groups so why not actually?Plus rank can add a feature to add two more slots maybe?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom