Not open for further replies.

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Now the Skyblock has almost nothing to do with the rest of the server. The Skyblock has other coins, experience, etc. Playing skyblock does not affect your profile on the server in any way. My idea is to add some achievements to Skyblock that would give coins and experience on the server. So playing Skyblock will improve your profile on the server. If you have some cool ideas for the achievements you can reply to this thread :)

I have some ideas already:
-Unlock the Neither island
-Get 100 experience levels
-Get 100.000.000 coins
-Play for 24 hours

So if you would like to see achievements in Skyblock react with :agree: :)

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Really the 'achievements' of Skyblock are the quests that you have to do to unlock things and receive rewards. I think that Skyblock is different from the other gamemodes and I don't think it's a good idea to add additional achievements, as they are practically already in the game.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Now the Skyblock has almost nothing to do with the rest of the server. The Skyblock has other coins, experience, etc. Playing skyblock does not affect your profile on the server in any way. My idea is to add some achievements to Skyblock that would give coins and experience on the server. So playing Skyblock will improve your profile on the server. If you have some cool ideas for the achievements you can reply to this thread :)

I have some ideas already:
-Unlock the Neither island
-Get 100 experience levels
-Get 100.000.000 coins
-Play for 24 hours

So if you would like to see achievements in Skyblock react with :agree: :)
I agree with you, I think there should be some global rewards such as the rest of gamemodes, which give you points and experience for getting certain achievements.

Reactions: FoxFil_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!