Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
ENGLISH

Hi,

Today I come to talk about the CubeCraft Skyblock, which is a great Mode. In this post I want to tell you that:

I think CubeCraft Games should vote or something, for them to put Skyblock 1.8 on, since I think a lot of people in the community would rather like to put Skyblock on 1.8.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ESPAÑOL

Hola,

Hoy vengo a hablar sobre el Skyblock de CubeCraft, que es una gran Modalidad. En esta publicación quiero decir que:

Creo que CubeCraft Games debería hacer una votacaión o algo parecido al estilo, para que pongan Skyblock 1.8, ya que creo que a mucha gente de la comunidad le gustaría poner Skyblock en 1.8.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Skyblock has features that are only able to be done is the 1.9 version. And what is the problem of switching between versions a coupple of times

I think there is no problem, because in the past CubeCraft has changed version modalities, there was even a time that CubeCraft was only for 1.9, but it listened to the community and went back to 1.8. And if you did that I think CubeCraft can put Skyblock in various versions like Skywars or EggWars.

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
I think there is no problem, because in the past CubeCraft has changed version modalities, there was even a time that CubeCraft was only for 1.9, but it listened to the community and went back to 1.8. And if you did that I think CubeCraft can put Skyblock in various versions like Skywars or EggWars.
Eggwars and skywars different in the 1.8 and 1.9 versions because there is a pvp aspect in the game in skyblock there is not thats also why it is unnessesary to have tower defense, minerware, parcour not in 1.8 you can just switch versions and the game is more complicated coding then skywars and eggwars it will have to be done all over again because its a different version

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Eggwars and skywars different in the 1.8 and 1.9 versions because there is a pvp aspect in the game in skyblock there is not thats also why it is unnessesary to have tower defense, minerware, parcour not in 1.8 you can just switch versions and the game is more complicated coding then skywars and eggwars it will have to be done all over again because its a different version

Yes, I know that, but I think CubeCraft has enough Staff´s potential to do what I said.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yes, I know that, but I think CubeCraft has enough Staff´s potential to do what I said.
It's a lot of work for something that really doesn't need to be done, like this player perfectly explained:
Eggwars and SkyWars are different in the 1.8 and 1.9 versions because there is a pvp aspect in the game, in skyblock there is not.

Reactions: pipiklatie

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Creo que sería una buena idea!
Es verdad que hay varias opciones que son específicas para 1.9+ , entonces creo yo que si deciden aceptar esta sugerencia, lo harán sin esas opciones*

También debemos pensar en cuánto les costaría hacer esto

De todas formas me encantaría ver una modalidad mas en la 1.8 ! Buena sugerencia :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom