Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Petrus111

Mar 16, 2014
I came up with an idea today. It would be cool if there were teams and tournaments in various minigames on cubecraft. One could then create a team with 4-5 players who together face the other team in various mappar.Jag know that the server would need to be upgraded a bit for it, but I think it would be worth it. And what you win in tournaments can be different ranks. What do you think of the idea?

Was using Google Translate to translate a bit for the text, so please no hate :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
this was already suggested a few times and people were saying stuff like this.
The coding is too hard and it isn't a great benefit for the server.
it isn't that great of a feature if you ask me, it sounds good, but if put into perspective it isn't a good idea really.

Petrus111

Mar 16, 2014
Yeah... And a lot of maps isnt going to be playable, because there will be a ton of empty islands.

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
I'd say UHC is enough, it's a game were teams fight against other teams, kind of a tournament, and it would be less work for the developers. And with the time they've left for not making another similar game, they can work on projects like reducing lag which makes the players of CCG happy :D

Reactions: ChistineWalker
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom