Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KemoGamer

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2015
Pingu has made a skywars map submission, and collectively we will decide if it shall be added along with the critique from players. Ultimately it will get better and better if the critique is used to tweak the map correctly, and will make it more likely for it to be added.
Indeed :P

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Thanks for all the posotive support guys, but as much as I like the posotive stuff i would like some bad points so i can improve it :)

Reactions: Younisco
D

Deleted member 15612

Thanks for all the posotive support guys, but as much as I like the posotive stuff i would like some bad points so i can improve it :)
NO. IT'S AMAZING OKAY?.
I'll tag Efcluke just to see what he think, (i think he can give you some bad points, he deserve an Oscar of Master build). @Efcluke94

Reactions: Efcluke94

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Also the TSW map I am working on instead will be a SCB map since the islands are like tiny also cause Noods said to do it xD

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Sorry for late reply, am a fan of star wars so I instantly liked this. However as a skywars map, the dark side have a major disadvantage as the ships don't have a lot of room to move about on, one egg and your dead, alot more insta killing. The good guys ships are a lot more flat so it would be more favourable to them. This is also something you can't change unfortunately because of the actual design. With your permission I'd prefer to use these ships for a star wars themed games map as decoration

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Sorry for late reply, am a fan of star wars so I instantly liked this. However as a skywars map, the dark side have a major disadvantage as the ships don't have a lot of room to move about on, one egg and your dead, alot more insta killing. The good guys ships are a lot more flat so it would be more favourable to them. This is also something you can't change unfortunately because of the actual design. With your permission I'd prefer to use these ships for a star wars themed games map as decoration
yes you can use them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom