Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you support this proposal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

azaVap

Sep 14, 2016
I cant play skywars, becouse in each game I must fight with teamers and hackers. Really its to many hackers and teamers. I posted two reports on a report traker, but it automatically detected with not enough evidence, although I attached many screenshots, with proof. Hack report traker tells me, that I need videos, but I am unable to make it. Plese, to make skywars playable again make screenshots to be a proof at hack traker. Thank you in advance. P.S sorry for my mistakes I know English bad.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Screenshots can't be used as proof, i'll give you an example why not: Someone could be flying at your screenshot, but what if it was one of those arrows where you fly up for a couple of second. So, someone would be banned for flyhacks, while he just got hit by an arrow. If you can't provide video evidence, install Bandicam, Fraps, OBS etc. If you have like me, one of the worst laptops that have ever excists, so you (almost) cannot record hackers, you'll have to deal with it.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Screenshots do not count as proof, you need video evidence of the hacker
@Orangeric88 lock this thread pls

N

Nikboo

You must have video evidence to report hackers. This is due to the fact that a screenshot is just one frame while a video is many frames. With screenshots you can easily frame them or mistake a levitation arrow / being hit with a punch bow for fly hacking.

Also, there are a couple of reasons why there has been a hacker increase. These are:
1) Everyone who was previously banned got unbanned due to the new banning system. Soon, all of the repeat hackers will be permenantly banned again and there would be less hackers in games.
2) A new anti-cheat is in works but it will take a long time to make. Cubecraft developers are working on many other projects such as Freebuild and Parkour so we need to be patient. For now we have to record and report the hackers we see in game.
3) Cubecraft is currently short on staff members so lots of reports don't get handled. Cubecraft is currently recruiting more and more staff members and as soon as helpers will be promoted to moderators, they will be able to deal with reports.

For now, just be patient and everything will be sorted out with the hackers on Cubecraft :). I think this can be locked. @zDutchie @Diogu

azaVap

Sep 14, 2016
But if I have 31 screenshots with flying? Is it mistake? Cubecraft staff should make something with hackers\teamers, now each game have hackers\teamers. Its hard to win, if you are fighting with 3 members team and one of them is using hacks.

N

Nikboo

But if I have 31 screenshots with flying? Is it mistake? Cubecraft staff should make something with hackers\teamers, now each game have hackers\teamers. Its hard to win, if you are fighting with 3 members team and one of them is using hacks.

You must use video evidence. Screenshots can easily be framed.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
As they said, screenshots aren't enough to proof that someone is hacking/teaming, you need provide us a video evidence. You can record your videos with a lot of softwares like OBS, BandiCam or Fraps and then you need to upload the videos on your youtube channel. After uploading, you can report the player here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ and make sure you read this first before reporting someone: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047

Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online
Top Bottom