• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I think that if you have a sword in your hand you can’t open up chests or shops because it is annoying when it happens in Sky wars/Egg wars because it interrupts your fight.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I disagree with this, i always open chests with my sword because then if someone attacks me while im in the chest i dont have to scroll to my sword. and in eggwars you cant open the shop with a sword so that shouldnt be a problem. yes sometimes in skywars u open a chest when u dont want to but this doesnt happen much.

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I disagree with this, i always open chests with my sword because then if someone attacks me while im in the chest i dont have to scroll to my sword. and in eggwars you cant open the shop with a sword so that shouldnt be a problem. yes sometimes in skywars u open a chest when u dont want to but this doesnt happen much.
The main reason I made this suggestion is because it happens to me often but thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: Goodyannathan

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Totally agree with this!

Reactions: Goodyannathan

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I do hate it when that happens, as it's annoying when I accidentally open a chest if I'm trying to place a block or something. But in the end I think this'll just get annoying because you have to switch what you're holding every time you go to open one.

as for shops, that's already implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom