• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

williamSG

May 4, 2018
INTRODUCTION
As a lot of people have demanded this for a long time, and as it's a classic Minecraft game, which is loved by big quantities of players all over Minecraft, I came up with this idea of adding a SkyBlock (or SkyBlock related) game in the server.

SUGGESTION
I know that CubeCraft doesn't 'copy' games from other servers, but I'm not exactly suggesting that. I think we can take the SkyBlock idea and transform it into something different and more original.
I don't exactly know what would it be, but In my opinion this game mode (or related) would be very successful on the server and very loved by the community.

You can leave here your ideas / opinions if you have none, thanks for reading this thread!

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I know that CubeCraft doesn't 'copy' games from other servers, but I'm not exactly suggesting that.
Oh ye, they absolutely do. You don't have to worry about that anymore.
I think we can take the SkyBlock idea and transform it into something different and more original.
Let me quote our friendly @CommunistCactus for this one:
If there's one thing we should have learned from UHC, it is to NOT do that.
I don't exactly know what would it be, but In my opinion this game mode (or related) would be very successful on the server and very loved by the community.

You can leave here your ideas / opinions if you have none, thanks for reading this thread!
I agree, in my opinion they should just keep it simple and first release a solid base. After that they should discuss with the community on what we would like to see get added in future updates.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Very very bad idea. Skyblock is not a pvp game and they need a new forum and aprox 10 admina looking the game anforums but is a chaos mix this two games i see much servers with the two games and is a chaos

Reactions: williamSG

williamSG

May 4, 2018
I prefer survival ( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/for-1-13-add-survival.208850/ ) but I'm in for this as well. Just don't screw up like you did with UHC. Please follow @skifby 's advice.

Also a similar but better suggestion about skyblock-survival kinda stuff:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-instead-of-skyblock-give-us-4-pillars-survival.208783/
Thanks for the reply! I personally think that a Survival would be cool, but not in a popular server as CubeCraft is, that would be a horrible caos.

Reactions: Commissioned

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Very very bad idea. Skyblock is not a pvp game and they need a new forum and aprox 10 admina looking the game anforums but is a chaos mix this two games i see much servers with the two games and is a chaos
Thanks for the reply!
What do you mean when you say we need a new forum?

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Oh ye, they absolutely do. You don't have to worry about that anymore.

Let me quote our friendly @CommunistCactus for this one:

I agree, in my opinion they should just keep it simple and first release a solid base. After that they should discuss with the community on what we would like to see get added in future updates.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the reply :)

Reactions: skifby

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
We cant mix survival and pvp i play some pvp servers and need a personal
Need new forum but this
Future example

Opli. tpkill help
Gwop. tpkill ban them
Jevmen. skywars bug
Wishwo. Opli do a false event
Justnoobnohax. Tpkill of opskea
Opskea. Lie of justnoobnohax
Hals. Pvp event in my island
Ponde. Eggwars kit sugestion
Hols. Free items

This will be the forums with skyblock
But survival gamemode need personal and the people try to troll other people

Reactions: williamSG

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Skyblock is not a pvp game
So?
and they need a new forum
Ehm no, stuff can just be said on here. What are you on about?
and aprox 10 admina looking the game
Again, no, why?
ut is a chaos mix this two games i see much servers with the two games and is a chaos
I don't see what you see.
We cant mix survival and pvp
We can. There's nothing stopping it.
Need new forum but this
No.
Gwop. tpkill ban them
Jevmen. skywars bug
Wishwo. Opli do a false event
Justnoobnohax. Tpkill of opskea
Opskea. Lie of justnoobnohax
Hals. Pvp event in my island
Ponde. Eggwars kit sugestion
Hols. Free items
But survival gamemode need personal and the people try to troll other people
Need a new forum and new personal exclusive for this forum
Please use proper English because nobody understands a heck about what you're saying.
Also check the poll of this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/for-1-13-add-survival.208850/

Last edited:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
So?

Ehm no, stuff can just be said on here. What are you on about?

Again, no, why?

I don't see what you see.

We can. There's nothing stopping it.

No.

Please use proper English because nobody understands a heck about what you're saying.
Also check the poll of this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/for-1-13-add-survival.208850/
I dont hate skyblok.
I realy like skyblock is a good game, but i cant imaginate a skyblock in cubecraft, can be good for cubecraft .

Skyblock can be good for cubecraft, but if skyblock was relased canhave a bad influence for the pvp games.... a very bad influence for pvp.
Can separate cubecraft in 2 parts
Skyblock is good in others servers but i think than cubecraft is not place for a skyblock
Can be good but... can be bad

Think it

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Is
I dont hate skyblok.
I realy like skyblock is a good game, but i cant imaginate a skyblock in cubecraft, can be good for cubecraft .

Skyblock can be good for cubecraft, but if skyblock was relased canhave a bad influence for the pvp games.... a very bad influence for pvp.
Can separate cubecraft in 2 parts
Skyblock is good in others servers but i think than cubecraft is not place for a skyblock
Can be good but... can be bad

Think it
only my opinion, the decision is for cubecraft

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
, but i cant imaginate a skyblock in cubecraft, can be good for cubecraft .
Literally what created the community back in 2014. If you wanted to find somebody from the forums, they were probably in Creative, Factions or Skyblock. It was the very reason I joined this server in the first place, and was also the reason many of us stayed for so long.

but if skyblock was relased canhave a bad influence for the pvp games.... a very bad influence for pvp.
How so..? Parkour was very well-received and has attracted its own community, so I don't think the absence of PvP is something to worry about. Nonetheless, Skyblock used to have PvP in the forms of the arena in spawn and the entire Nether. There were always people in PvP, so many in fact that it got two expansions.

In fact, I'd argue that Skyblock PvP was the best PvP this server ever had, because there was risk and reward. When you die in FFA, you lose your killstreak and your pride. When you die in Skywars, you lose the game and must find a new one. When you die in Assassins, you lose your time. But, when you died in Skyblock, you'd lose everything on you, potentially setting you back hundreds of hours in xp grinding and thousands and thousands of points on armour. A full set of unenchanted diamond would cost you 5,200 points including a sword. That'll set you back even more since you'd have to go back to farming points. To say that Skyblock is a threat to this server's PvP is plain ignorance.

Nothing felt better than killing somebody for full diamond. Nothing felt more gutting than dying with all your stuff. Nothing made your palms sweat more than trying to create enough distance between you and your opponent so you can teleport back to safety, knowing that if the combat timer hadn't yet expired you'd surely die and lose hundreds of hours of progress.

Historically, to many of us, Skyblock was the best part of this server. Hell, I've been waiting three years for them to finally keep their promise and bring it back.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Literally what created the community back in 2014. If you wanted to find somebody from the forums, they were probably in Creative, Factions or Skyblock. It was the very reason I joined this server in the first place, and was also the reason many of us stayed for so long.

How so..? Parkour was very well-received and has attracted its own community, so I don't think the absence of PvP is something to worry about. Nonetheless, Skyblock used to have PvP in the forms of the arena in spawn and the entire Nether. There were always people in PvP, so many in fact that it got two expansions.

In fact, I'd argue that Skyblock PvP was the best PvP this server ever had, because there was risk and reward. When you die in FFA, you lose your killstreak and your pride. When you die in Skywars, you lose the game and must find a new one. When you die in Assassins, you lose your time. But, when you died in Skyblock, you'd lose everything on you, potentially setting you back hundreds of hours in xp grinding and thousands and thousands of points on armour. A full set of unenchanted diamond would cost you 5,200 points including a sword. That'll set you back even more since you'd have to go back to farming points. To say that Skyblock is a threat to this server's PvP is plain ignorance.

Nothing felt better than killing somebody for full diamond. Nothing felt more gutting than dying with all your stuff. Nothing made your palms sweat more than trying to create enough distance between you and your opponent so you can teleport back to safety, knowing that if the combat timer hadn't yet expired you'd surely die and lose hundreds of hours of progress.

Historically, to many of us, Skyblock was the best part of this server. Hell, I've been waiting three years for them to finally keep their promise and bring it back.
Thats true

Reactions: skifby
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom