Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RJthecrafter

Member
Jun 11, 2020
4
13
9
21
I am loving the Skyblock on bedrock but I have some requests which for sure will help the players and the game itself.

-Instead of mining the ore gen for the block/resource we should have it generate the ore above or on the sides of gen. (this will be helpful for AFK mining!

-If it is possible to do please add trading and jobs etc social stuff for the Skyblock it feels kinda lonely if u don't have someone to play with.

-And Quests take too long so if possible shorten the quests a little.

I would love it if any one of these will be implemented thanks if u consider this!
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
GiGaGekkies wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!
HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Top Bottom