Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kenza

Nov 14, 2018
Hengelo OV
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello!
I am currently really bored and wanted to do something that I did a LOOOONGG time ago! I am going to make skins for everyone, even if I have to make a whole new skin or just edit a skin.
I would really love to see the suggestions you have for me and I would work on them as soon as possible and finish them also pretty quick (since I'm sure this won't blow up or something-)
Anyways, thanks for reading ^-^

~Kenza

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello!
I am currently really bored and wanted to do something that I did a LOOOONGG time ago! I am going to make skins for everyone, even if I have to make a whole new skin or just edit a skin.
I would really love to see the suggestions you have for me and I would work on them as soon as possible and finish them also pretty quick (since I'm sure this won't blow up or something-)
Anyways, thanks for reading ^-^

~Kenza
How about an easter themed skin? :)

Reactions: Kenza

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I have this funny idea. I found out how to make custom capes on bedrock minecraft. The twist? You can make some of the cape invisible so it can be special shapes and stuff. I want to make a circular pepperoni cape but I need a pizza skin to go with it. Would you be willing to do that for me? xD thanks

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Great idea @Kenza, love it!
If you have some spare time, I would really like a greek/roman emperor/consul-like skin. I studied latin for some time and absolutely adore the neo-classistic style. I have no idea if this is hard or if it takes a lot of time. There is no rush of course and only if you have time ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom