Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kenza

Nov 14, 2018
Hengelo OV
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello!
I am currently really bored and wanted to do something that I did a LOOOONGG time ago! I am going to make skins for everyone, even if I have to make a whole new skin or just edit a skin.
I would really love to see the suggestions you have for me and I would work on them as soon as possible and finish them also pretty quick (since I'm sure this won't blow up or something-)
Anyways, thanks for reading ^-^

~Kenza

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello!
I am currently really bored and wanted to do something that I did a LOOOONGG time ago! I am going to make skins for everyone, even if I have to make a whole new skin or just edit a skin.
I would really love to see the suggestions you have for me and I would work on them as soon as possible and finish them also pretty quick (since I'm sure this won't blow up or something-)
Anyways, thanks for reading ^-^

~Kenza
How about an easter themed skin? :)

Reactions: Kenza

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I have this funny idea. I found out how to make custom capes on bedrock minecraft. The twist? You can make some of the cape invisible so it can be special shapes and stuff. I want to make a circular pepperoni cape but I need a pizza skin to go with it. Would you be willing to do that for me? xD thanks

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Great idea @Kenza, love it!
If you have some spare time, I would really like a greek/roman emperor/consul-like skin. I studied latin for some time and absolutely adore the neo-classistic style. I have no idea if this is hard or if it takes a lot of time. There is no rush of course and only if you have time ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom