Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OpeikoGamerYT

Jun 17, 2020
Norway
Hey! I was wondering If you guys on the staff team could make a gamemode for skilled players.
I’m talking about skilled matchmaking, so the better stats, the better opponents. There could be just one gamemode on there, and the other modes could be there as they were before.
I’m hoping this will be added to Bedrock.

Hope to hear back from you,
OpeikoGamerYT

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Considering how low the player count is and what lvl you would count as skilled this would not be possible as games fill up too slow and “ranked” as it would be dubbed as isnt appealing to most players.
The suggestion is for Bedrock, the player count isn't that low there.

Reactions: Kylo2532

Kylix

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2017
Sweden
Considering how low the player count is and what lvl you would count as skilled this would not be possible as games fill up too slow and “ranked” as it would be dubbed as isnt appealing to most players.
he meant on bedrock, and i don't think the player count on there is that low.

Reactions: Kylo2532

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
its kinda unfair to compare skill with stats. sure you can have high stats, but remember that a lot of people get dragged trough the game or clean others

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Yes I noticed and yes i did say the player count was low but I failed to say that a ranked game would not be able to fit as most of the games have a similar player count so that they would be decisions if you would drop your main game as that is often within the minds of players to focus on one game mode. It was suggested to be for skilled players aswell which is often based on your lvl and its quite common for players go be up to lvl 30 and still be rather bad so for skill it will be a more win loss ratio potentially which it can be ruined from when you were potentially bad at the game.

Altogether with those factors it will make the game too long to fill and then people may not even like the gamemode.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
he meant on bedrock, and i don't think the player count on there is that low.
Yes clear.

You mentioned “Stats” as indicator for skills, but I don’t think that’d work. There are enough players who usually tryhard another gamemode, and are for that reason also pretty skilled in another one.
I think there isn’t really a way to automatically search for someone’s skill. If they’d implement such a game, I think you would clime up. You start very low and by winning you get higher and higher.

Gamemodes like this have been suggested before, but the conclusion has always been that it isn’t as fun as it sounds. A big example is Hypixel’s Ranked SkyWars. There are so many cheaters there, that the staff can’t even handle it anymore. Since it’s so competitive, many players become toxic.
I think it isn’t really a game for a server like CubeCraft. :)

Reactions: Gregeyy

OpeikoGamerYT

Jun 17, 2020
Norway
Yes clear.

You mentioned “Stats” as indicator for skills, but I don’t think that’d work. There are enough players who usually tryhard another gamemode, and are for that reason also pretty skilled in another one.
I think there isn’t really a way to automatically search for someone’s skill. If they’d implement such a game, I think you would clime up. You start very low and by winning you get higher and higher.

Gamemodes like this have been suggested before, but the conclusion has always been that it isn’t as fun as it sounds. A big example is Hypixel’s Ranked SkyWars. There are so many cheaters there, that the staff can’t even handle it anymore. Since it’s so competitive, many players become toxic.
I think it isn’t really a game for a server like CubeCraft. :)
Thanks for your answer, I’ve noted it and I agree with you. I just thought it was a good idea, but it’s good to see the forums thinking about it :)

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Hello, I think that it is good in concept, but actually, servers that added it (Hypixel for example) maked some players get into toxicity, due to pressure.

But a pairing system is still a good concept.

Reactions: OpeikoGamerYT
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom