Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CampersDontWin

Well-Known Member
Aug 25, 2016
80
80
93
19
Belgium
So, today i am making a suggestion.
And that is for: skill ranks
Some names for the skill ranks:
Noob, normal, better, skilled, master, god
How to unlock skill ranks? Make kills, win games, reach a new level..
People could also see this skill rank on your nametag, and in chat! This was my 'short' suggestion, because its late..
Hope this is gonna be added soon!
Warning (This is just a idea)
I'm almost 99% sure this is not getting added, but hope! :)

Greetings, CampersDontWin <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: D0RIAN and Melloa

Luzario

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
735
686
93
Ireland
So, today i am making a suggestion.
And that is for: skill ranks
Some names for the skill ranks:
Noob, normal, better, skilled, master, god
How to unlock skill ranks? Make kills, win games, reach a new level..
People could also see this skill rank on your nametag, and in chat! This was my 'short' suggestion, because its late..
Hope this is gonna be added soon!
Warning (This is just a idea)
I'm almost 99% sure this is not getting added, but hope! :)

Greetings, CampersDontWin <3
Its a good idea but people could use it as a insult (LOL), and I can just sweat until I'm god, and what iCheeetah said, it isn't necessary :P
 

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2,306
2,239
298
I don't like those names, I don't want to have [God] on my name and then lose against a [Noob] :(
I think the default should be no title instead of [Noob]. If they are global, they should contain the gamemode they were earned in, maybe Egger or Duellist. Otherwise they should only be visible in that gamemode, for example someone that plays a lot of FFA only gets a title in FFA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CampersDontWin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
Top Bottom